Have you ever been at a friends house, had the most delicious tasting cake, dessert, or meal and asked for the recipe so you could go home and cook the same?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could do that with our interior design for our homes? What if you could follow a recipe
I often have clients ask me how they can make their small spaces feel larger. So I thought today I’d share a few easy changes you can make to any room to make it feel larger then it actually is. Sometimes it’s all about
Did you know that interior styling can impact the way you feel in a space?
Have you ever felt happy in an interior or the opposite sad or depressed? How do you feel in the rooms in your home? Are you and your family or visiting friends feeling how you want them too?
Today I want to talk about exactly that. How we can ensure the rooms in our homes emit the feelings we want them too.
There is nothing worse than being in a space that you don’t feel great about, and worse than that
No I’m not going to break into song Mariah Carey style……. but I do want to share what I feel makes a room go from beige to wow, or drab to fab
Radiant Orchid has been named Pantone’s Colour of 2014. I think this is a fabulous, vibrant, fun yet captivating colour that can definitely be introduced to our interiors. Lets explore some ways to do this.
- Use Radiant Orchid for upholstery on your accent chairs and for scatter cushions.
- Yellow or Gold compliments Radiant Orchid but don’t over do it. Less is more.
- Radiant Orchid walls in the right room could work a treat.
- Not wanting to change your whole interior? Buy some radiant orchid toned flowers to bring your room up to date.
- Play with the varying tones of Radiant Orchid, along with the shades and tints surrounding it using them for for a variety of elements in your room. This will add depth and interest.
- Pair Radiant Orchid with white if you are wanting a subtler look, grey/brown for drama and yellow for a bold effect.
- Finally add some quirk to your room (i.e. an animal coffee table perhaps?) to make it more eye catching and memory making.
I’d love to hear how you use Radiant Orchid, feel free to comment below.
Below are some more ideas of ways to use Radiant Orchid in your home: